Thanks to all the feedback I’ve been receiving I’m going to begin the next chapter of the blog taking it all in to consideration.
A Brief Note to The Audience
My aim with my content is to help others through times of struggle and to paint a more complete picture of life. I want to leave an impact.
As a result, I am constantly looking for new ways to improve my writing to reach more people and provide more value with less fluff. So, a big thank you to those who provide your feedback in form of emails and comments, it is greatly appreciated.
I am exploring new ways to improve my writing and my impact each week. My focus recently has been on how I can make this a long-term, sustainable, life of mine.
With that said, I’ll be pivoting once more to more frequent, smaller posts.
I can understand that my posts are usually very long. My aim is to be concise while also touching on as many related topics as I can. The point of this is to promote a big idea that I want to convey, which is “everything is connected“.
I think this pivot will allow me to serve the audience more by challenging me to be more precise with my words. Providing a large impact in a bite-size chunk.
Please comment below on what you have liked so far about my posts and what you think I can improve on. I value all of your feedback and my aim is to truly add value and help others.
Alternative perspectives help to keep me on track with writing useful and meaningful content.
A Brief Aside
I have talked about “transition periods” in the past, for many of my posts:
This is another example of a transition period. This announcement is marking a closing of one chapter and a starting of another.
Rituals and ceremonies such as weddings, graduations, funerals, and birthdays are emphasized to promote the transitioning effect. The death of the old, the birth of the new.
But it doesn’t have to be an expensive wedding or a once in a lifetime graduation. You can build these in to your routine regularly, from waking up with a morning routine to winding down for the night with an evening routine. You can utilize them to prepare for a hard workout or to get ready for a romantic evening.
Transition periods are used often to set the mood, whether you know it or not. Once you become aware of these, they show up all over. These are great points to insert new habits, break old habits, or promote changes in identity and personality.
Store Launch Special
In other news, I’ve put together the start of my own store!
Things that require a lot of time investment will be offered through the store. This will help to encourage that I maintain the integrity of my site through producing quality rich content.
Here are a few things that I plan on offering:
- E-Books: For content that deserve a long and orderly walk-through, I’ll put together an organized E-Book that takes many of the big ideas I talk about on the blog and coalesce them into a concise and all-encompassing guide.
- Topics: Fitness, Running, Health, Discipline and Struggling Well, Rapid Skill Acquisition and Learning, Philosophy, Psychology, Influence and Emotional Well-Being
- How-To Guides: I LOVE learning, picking up new skills is a hobby. Anything high-performance and improved productivity. These guides will be clear and concise how-tos for anything from improving the performance of your website (SEO, speed, etc.) to freelance or passive income, as well as things like muscle building and fat loss.
- Services: Let’s work together!
- Guidance on health (nutrition, fitness, marathon training, etc.)
- Guidance on struggling well and discipline (anything related to high performance and getting up after being knocked down)
- E.g. Building purpose and finding meaning
- Creativity: From App Development to Ghost Writing for your blog or magazines
- Mentorship: Catering my experience to your unique situation
- Productivity Apps. I LOVE programming and my day job is a software developer, I create anything from Game Engines to Financial Calculator Applications as a hobby.
- And, yes, I do take requests for applications (I’m a freelance developer too), Contact Me for details!
- Framed Photography: My Mother is a photographer, her photos can be sold and shipped anywhere in the US.
I just have published my new E-Book:
- The Ultimate Health Connection Between Metabolism, Blood Flow, Exercise, and Fat Loss.
- Check out the link for the description and table of contents.
- I’m currently offering it on a 60% discount as a special launch promotion.
And, as a special to my readers: If you use the coupon code “grandopen” at checkout, you can get it for only 0.99 cents!
This is available in the form of an immediate download.
I provide full customer support myself.
Thank you to all of my readers!